Terms & Conditions
Rabari guarantees you a swift and friendly refund including the cost of delivery should you for whatever reason wish to return your item. Simply notify us of your intention to return your item within 7 days of receipt and send it to us within 28 days of ordering and we will happily refund your account immediately.
All prices stated are inclusive of VAT at the current rates. The total cost of your order is the cost of the product(s) ordered plus one delivery charge. While we endeavour to ensure that all prices stated on this website are correct, should there be an error in the price of an item you have ordered, we shall contact you immediately and give you the option of either cancelling the order, or continuing with the correct price. If payment has already been made before realising the error and you wish to cancel the order, a full refund will be made via the same payment method used.
Payment methods accepted on this website are PayPal or Personal Cheque made payable to Andrew Lubran. Your order will be dispatched by insured special delivery as soon as payment is received.
All items are unique and once an item is sold they cannot be reordered.
All items are dispatched via insured special delivery at a rate of £6 within the United Kingdom. International rates can be provided upon request.
Exchanges & Returns
We make every effort to ensure that our goods arrive with you in good condition, should you receive a faulty item we will automatically offer you a full refund.
We know that you will be delighted with your purchase but if for any reason you wish to return your item we offer you a no quibble seven day returns guarantee. Please notify us of your intention to return the item(s) within 7 days of receipt of the goods and return to us within 28 days. Just pop your piece into a jiffy bag and send it back to us by Royal Mail special delivery and providing it is in the same condition as when you purchased it, we will be happy to refund your payment immediately.
This refund will be issued via the same payment method with which the items were bought and only once we have received the returned goods back.
Please note that the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they reach us. We therefore require that you return them by insured special delivery, retaining proof of postage. Goods are returned at your expense. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We understand the risks of divulging information online and have therefore taken every precaution necessary to ensure the information given to us is safe. When you submit your information at checkout, it is encrypted by secure server software, which protects your confidential data as governed by PayPal's legal agreements (click here to view).
When confirming payment your browser may ask you if you want to display non-secure items, please click yes, this a minor formality that does not affect your security.
In compliance with the Data Protection Act (1984), we are required to inform you that the information given to us upon registering (i.e. your name and address) has been kept on our system for the sole purpose of processing your order and keeping you up to date with any special Rabari new arrivals. We shall neither give nor sell this information to third parties. Please let us know if you object to us keeping this information on file and we shall delete it.
Right of Ownership
All items shall remain the property of Rabari until full payment has been made. Upon full payment, the legal title of items shall pass to the purchaser.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, but every effort has been made to ensure that they are as accurate as possible. Please note that any colours shown are to be considered an approximation and may slightly vary from the individual item.
Should we discover that a mistake has been made in the size, measurements or description of the product you have ordered, we shall contact you as soon as possible before processing your order.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw, or edit the details of, any products on this website at any time. We also reserve the right to cancel your order should you provide false information on your registration form. Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable.
All content on this site, including images, text, and layouts, is copyright to Rabari. There is no permission to use any content reproduced in any format without prior written consent, and we reserve the right to remove any awarded consent by written notice.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and both parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- the Website and all information and materials available on the Website have been prepared for access and use by persons in the United Kingdom. We do not represent or warrant that the information or materials contained on the Website complies with the regulatory regime of any other country.
- if you are accessing the Website from outside of the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Use of the Website
- you are permitted to view, print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use on the following basis:
- documents or related graphics are not modified in anyway;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- material must be reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context;
- the copyright and all other intellectual property notices of Rabari or any third party notices (where applicable) must appear on all copies.
- for the avoidance of doubt, this permission is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context and does not extend to any material on the Website that is identified as being copyright of a third person.
- you shall not copy, sell, lease, rent, licence, sub licence, grant any rights in, transfer, distribute, time-share or otherwise any part of this Website to any third party.
- where content or material on the Website is intended for purposes other than that permitted above, prior written consent must be obtained from Rabari.
- where the Website contains third party material, you must obtain authorisation from the relevant third party before reproducing, storing or otherwise copying any of the material.
- in the event that you breach any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the Website will automatically terminate and any downloaded or printed materials must be destroyed.
- you are permitted to view, print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use on the following basis:
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials on the Website (including without limitation, photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Rabari or its licensors.
- Access to the Website
- Rabari shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However Rabari will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time for any period.
- In the event of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Rabari access to the Website may be temporarily suspended.
- Visitor conduct and material
- The following must not be posted or transmitted to the Website:
- material which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- you must not misuse the Website and this includes without limitation, by hacking or other means of gaining illegal or unauthorised access to other computers.
- Rabari will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority or court order requesting or directing the Rabari to disclose the identity of anyone posting any material in breach of paragraphs 4.2 and 4.3.
- in the event that your use of material contained on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Third Party Access to the Website
- in the event that a third party has accessed the Website without authorisation and altered any of the content of the Website, Rabari shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from the unauthorised access, alteration or modification to the Website.
- Links to and from other Websites
- the Website contains links to other websites and these are provided solely for your convenience. Rabari has not reviewed all of these websites and does not control and cannot take responsibility for the content and availability of these third party websites. Rabari therefore, does not endorse or make any representation regarding the material on these third party websites. If you access any of the third party websites, you will be leaving this Website and you access the third party website entirely at your own risk.
- you may create a link to this Website on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website. Your right to link to the Website is subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of Rabari and other relevant logos;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that Rabari is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Rabari nor present any other false information about the Rabari;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- if you breach any of the terms in paragraph 6.2 above, Rabari expressly reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary.
- you shall fully indemnify Rabari for any loss or damage, suffered or incurred by Rabari as a result of your breach of paragraph 5.2.
- Rabari will endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct. Rabari does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. Rabari may make changes to the material on the Website, or to products, services or prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date and Rabari makes no commitment to update such material.
- the material on this Website is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Rabari provides you with this Website on the basis that Rabari excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.)
- Rabari or, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort, contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the materials on such websites.
- Rabari shall not exclude or limit liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- the proprietor of the Website is Rabari
- Rabari welcomes any feedback and suggestions on what you would like us to publish on the site.
- in the event that you are experiencing any problems with a page on the Website, please let us know by email
- for more information on Rabari, contact telephone numbers and email addresses can be found from the contact page on Rabari website.
- these Terms and Conditions can only be varied in writing by Rabari.
- you may not assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Rabari reserves the right to assign, sub-licence or transfer any obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a third party.
- If any provision (or part of a provision) of this agreement is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force and if any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision will apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the intention of the Rabari.
- reference to any statute or statutory provision includes a reference to the statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, extended or re-enacted.
The registered address of Rabari is:
Suite 200, Communications House, 9 St John's Street, Colchester, Essex CO2 7NN